I regularly get to witness the magic that music can have on people’s lives. I cannot underestimate the power of self-expression. An exploratory project with Lime Arts (art in hospitals) through my work with Drake Music (working with disabled musicians), I worked with brilliant musician Holly Marland as she played live music in the Othopaedic Trauma Unit at MRI hospital in Manchester. Along with the activities coordinator on the busy ward, we sang and made music with patients. I spent a fair time in wards such as these when my back was not well, so it was good to return in music capacity. Here is a collage of what occurred.
- Next live electronic music live performance in Manchester with King of the Slums on
- For Interest Only…Delia Derbyshire Day 2017 is on its way! on
- monolake interview – producing an electronic music album with no compression on
- Solstice Solidarity Session event in Manchester on
- New album crowdfunding campaign is go! on